The CertAI Trustworthy AI Standard.
The CertAI Standard makes Trustworthy AI actionable
Trustworthy AI is a complex, interdisciplinary topic and the current regulation landscape remains in flux. CertAI is the first company to combine a high quality trustworthiness standard with an assessment focused on ease of implementation and grounded in technical depth. Our core principles are a strong focus on risk mitigation and delivering tangible business results. We took a deep dive into cutting-edge AI research to define and understand the relevant dimensions of Trustworthy AI. We then translated our findings into such concrete steps that the concept and our standard become actionable for our clients.
We strongly believe that all AI applications should follow our Trustworthy AI principles. Why? Simply because only AI you can trust delivers you the business impact you need and at the scale that gives you a competitive advantage. CertAI contributes by offering a comprehensive yet easy to implement standard and audit.
risk management and AI.
The CertAI Trustworthy AI Standard covers all
AI risk levels
We made our standard actionable by translating our principles into concrete operational checks
Choose the standard that best fits your business needs
|Academia||Industry Standards||Regulatory Standards||CertAI|
|Actionable (Granular Guidance)||✔|
|Comprehensive across all 6 Dimensions||✔||✔||✔|
Use case specific. Comprehensive. Actionable
Rooted in scientific research, built for business results
- EU AI Act
- ALTAI Assessment List for Trustworthy AI, published by the High Level Expert Group on AI
- AIC4 Catalog AI Cloud Service Compliance Criteria Catalog
- AIMS International Standard for AI Management System (under development by ISO)
- ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 International Standard for Conformity
- ISO/IEC 17065:2012 International Standard for Conformity Assessment
- ISO/IEC 23894 International Standard for AI Risk Management (under development by ISO)
- ISO/IEC 31000:2018 International Standard for Risk Management
- ISO/IEC 38500:2015 International Standard for governance of IT for the organization
- ISO/IEC 9000 series Series of International Standards for Quality Management Systems
- Fraunhofer Prüfkatalog